Farewell to Looie
-
You thought I would omit the classic photo of Looie and John Thompson?
Photo: Queens Chronicle This was in a restaurant – Italian, I as I recall –
in Louis...
MIDDLE SEA RACE 2009
-
The Middle Sea Race, one of the great 600 milers of ocean racing. I had the
great pleasure of sailing in 2009. Bugs Baer chartered a 61 foot (Nix) boat
for...
Drilling Shaft Hole
-
Hi Everybody. First post here. I’ve been slowly building a Monaco. At the
point where i need to drill the shaft hole through the hull. I’ve seen a
number...
Rumour has it…
-
Rumour has it that I was sailing this yacht last month on the Baltic Sea
and that they have started to build a very similar version for a third
attempt at ...
Broome Street no. 512-514, Manhattan.
-
New York Public Library posted a photo:
[image: Broome Street no. 512-514, Manhattan.]
Digital ID: 482849. Abbott, Berenice -- Photographer. October 07, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment