Millvale Waterfront Trailing
-
Tuesday – photo by Mitch Waxman How did the humbly narrating chicken cross
this road? Carefully. Millvale, a Borough of Allegheny County which sits
opposit...
The 2026 World Fly Casting Champion
-
Here’s a training video of Whitney Gould taken shortly before the 2026
World Fly Casting Championships. Whitney went on to win three of the six
events in t...
Sitka Nature Show #361 – Starling Birch (encore)
-
Download Radio Show The February 22nd show featured a conversation with
Starling Birch, videographer and mountain adventurer. Originally recorded
and aired...
#35 Vorder Grauspitz - Liechtenstein High Point
-
About a three hour drive west of Ehrwald and the Zugspitze, we arrived in
another ski resort village called Malbun, in the tiny country of
Liechtenstein....
Farewell to Looie
-
You thought I would omit the classic photo of Looie and John Thompson?
Photo: Queens Chronicle This was in a restaurant – Italian, I as I recall –
in Louis...
-
Ahoy dear friends and fellow sailors! It's been far too long - but I am
happy to report we are still under sail (although currently on the hard in
Bridgew...
The Vikings Have Landed!
-
The world’s largest Viking ship, Draken Harald Hårfagre, has arrived
in New York City, the grand finale of their long and epic expedition!
Draken Harald ...
The End
-
After almost two months at sea and more than 5,000 miles, Issuma reached
Norfolk, Virginia. This was both my longest passage and my longest
singlehanded p...
NRDC Defends California's Ivory Law in Court
-
Elly Pepper, Legislative Advocate, Washington, DC: Last year, California
became the third state in the country to pass legislation (Assembly Bill
96) restr...
DAY 71 | Making the call
-
[image: DAY 71 | An unmatched trilogy of Antarctic achievements]
The post DAY 71 | Making the call appeared first on Shackleton Solo.
The Alexandra Shackleton on display at the ANMM
-
The Alexandra Shackleton (our James Caird replica) is now on display at the
Australian National Maritime Museum, taking pride of place in the foyer as
part...
No Particular Reason
-
I really have no reason to post this picture of two oranges and a red bowl
that I noticed on my kitchen counter the other day.
Except that it's half-way...
Design 90 - 76'-6" Shoal Draft Schooner
-
Only two drawings were prepared for this preliminary design proposal; a
Lines Plan and a Sail & Deck Plan. I believe the Lines Plan that is shown
here i...
No comments:
Post a Comment