in dire straits
-
“Nothing untouched by war under the sun? Time for some flower power!”
sayeth Rembert. Indeed, there is nothing untouched by anything, for we are
all connec...
#35 Vorder Grauspitz - Liechtenstein High Point
-
About a three hour drive west of Ehrwald and the Zugspitze, we arrived in
another ski resort village called Malbun, in the tiny country of
Liechtenstein....
Farewell to Looie
-
You thought I would omit the classic photo of Looie and John Thompson?
Photo: Queens Chronicle This was in a restaurant – Italian, I as I recall –
in Louis...
-
Ahoy dear friends and fellow sailors! It's been far too long - but I am
happy to report we are still under sail (although currently on the hard in
Bridgew...
The Alexandra Shackleton on display at the ANMM
-
The Alexandra Shackleton (our James Caird replica) is now on display at the
Australian National Maritime Museum, taking pride of place in the foyer as
part...
No Particular Reason
-
I really have no reason to post this picture of two oranges and a red bowl
that I noticed on my kitchen counter the other day.
Except that it's half-way...
Design 90 - 76'-6" Shoal Draft Schooner
-
Only two drawings were prepared for this preliminary design proposal; a
Lines Plan and a Sail & Deck Plan. I believe the Lines Plan that is shown
here i...
No comments:
Post a Comment