The 2026 World Fly Casting Champion
-
Here’s a training video of Whitney Gould taken shortly before the 2026
World Fly Casting Championships. Whitney went on to win three of the six
events in t...
MIDDLE SEA RACE 2009
-
The Middle Sea Race, one of the great 600 milers of ocean racing. I had the
great pleasure of sailing in 2009. Bugs Baer chartered a 61 foot (Nix) boat
for...
Hitching a Ride
-
At sea, sometimes birds find places to land on the boat and rest for a
while. Usually they land on the rail, which is easy to land on.
(Continued...)
The End
-
After almost two months at sea and more than 5,000 miles, Issuma reached
Norfolk, Virginia. This was both my longest passage and my longest
singlehanded p...
No Particular Reason
-
I really have no reason to post this picture of two oranges and a red bowl
that I noticed on my kitchen counter the other day.
Except that it's half-way...
Design 90 - 76'-6" Shoal Draft Schooner
-
Only two drawings were prepared for this preliminary design proposal; a
Lines Plan and a Sail & Deck Plan. I believe the Lines Plan that is shown
here i...
The Home of KrazySailing
-
Attitude: the difference between an ordeal and an adventure! Passion trumps
Fears John (https://www.morganscloud.com) thinks it was Amundsen, the
incredibl...
No comments:
Post a Comment